Sunday, June 17, 2012

When Your Kids Act Like Freaks...(Grab Your Camera so you Have Material for Their Wedding Videos)

I was going through some pictures the other day. I really love looking at old photos! When my kids were younger, they looked a lot alike. In fact, I have a hard time telling them apart in old photographs. I usually have to use context clues to figure out who is in the picture. Hmmmm, the wall is green in this picture so it can’t be Brooklyn because we’d painted over that wall when she was born. There are sports curtains in the room, so this can’t be Austin. Maybe it’s Clay? As I was flipping through pictures, trying to figure out who was who, I noticed that I have a lot (and I mean A LOT) of pictures of my kids looking like freaks.

CONTINUE READING HERE!

No comments:

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative