Sunday, September 23, 2012

Momgenuity: resourecful mom moments that will make you proud

I was driving to school the other day when I noticed my side mirror wasn’t positioned so I could see out of it. I pressed the button to maneuver the mirror to a better position when the mirror fell off. It. Fell. Off. My mirror was hanging by a small wire, just flapping in the breeze. Not wanting it to fall to the ground, I reached out and held it in place while steering with my right hand. The good news is that I’m amazingly resourceful. I parked my car, reached over to my broken glove compartment which is held closed by duct tape, peeled off a strip, and affixed it to my mirror. Voila!

This got me thinking of all the resourceful things we moms do. I recalled some of my more creative fixes, and I asked other moms what innovative ideas they’d employed in a pinch. Here, in no particular order, are some of my favorite “mom fixes!”

thumbs 010 Momgenuity: Resourceful mom moments that will make you proud
thumbs momgenuity2 Momgenuity: Resourceful mom moments that will make you proud
thumbs 005 Momgenuity: Resourceful mom moments that will make you proud
thumbs momgenuity1 Momgenuity: Resourceful mom moments that will make you proud
thumbs 160 Momgenuity: Resourceful mom moments that will make you proud
thumbs 006 Momgenuity: Resourceful mom moments that will make you proud
thumbs 007 Momgenuity: Resourceful mom moments that will make you proud
thumbs 001 Momgenuity: Resourceful mom moments that will make you proud
thumbs 005 0 Momgenuity: Resourceful mom moments that will make you proud
So what quick fixes have you used in a pinch?


(Thank you for all the ideas shared by my friends!)

CONTINUE READING HERE!

No comments:

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative