Thursday, January 22, 2015

I Asked My 6 Kids For Dating Advice And LOL, Best. Answers. Ever.

"He should have a good accent, like an Australian accent."

For the first time ever, I talked to my kids about dating without lecturing them about dating. This time was different because I was asking for dating advice for me, their mom. I have 6 kids, 3 girls and 3 boys, aged 8 to 20 so as you can imagine, their answers were quite...varied. I've been divorced for about 5 years now and always just assumed my kids wouldn't want me to date. I was surprised to learn that wasn't the case at all.

CONTINUE READING HERE!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These answers from your kids make you look pretty awesome.
You musta' raised them right!

Sarah said...

Love the answers and I agree with the previous comment about raising them right. Can't believe how grown up they all are! Gorgeous kids. :)

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative