Wednesday, February 4, 2015

15 Things to Do on Dreaded Snow Days

My sister told me that her kids’ school was canceled last week because of the extreme weather. They were having their third snow day in a row and she sounded a little twitchy on the phone. It almost made me reluctant to rub in the fact that I live in Orlando where the temperature was a balmy 75. Almost. But I lived in Chicagoland for 41 years before moving to Florida so I remember firsthand how taxing it can be to entertain the kids when they’re stuck in the house 24/7 because of the snow and/or freezing temperatures.

CONTINUE READING HERE!

No comments:

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative